Mykohlscard is a retail credit card issued by Capital One. It is also called the “Kohl’s Charge” card. Users can apply for this credit card at Mykohlscard.com. It can be used both online and in-store at Kohls. The card has a high variable APR, but it does not have an annual fee. So, consumers can move the balance from one month to another without paying interest.
This card is different from other retail cards. It provides recurring discounts and sales throughout the year, rather than only a discount at the point of purchase like most other retail cards do. It is possible that each month you will be selected to become a Most Valuable Customer (MVC).
Follow The MyKohlsCard com Registration Process
Please Register Your MyKohlsCard Account Online by following the steps below to become an account holder and manage your Kohl’s Credit Card online.
- Open any updated browser on your device.
- Now, go to the mykohlscard.com homepage.
- Please click on the option – “Register Now“.
- Now, enter your 12-digit credit card number which you will get on your Kohl’s credit card.
- Enter the security phrase from the image on the page.
- Click the green Submit box.
- Finally, Your MyKohlsCard Registration process has been completed.
Steps Of Kohl’s Credit Card Login Procedure
After you have successfully registered with the portal, you can make use of the portal’s features by following these steps:
- Open a valid browser.
- Go to the official website – www.mykohlscard com.
- Now, you are requested to your User Name and Password.
- After that, click the Submit button.
- And finally, the login process has been successfully completed to manage your account.