Mykohlscard is a retail credit card issued by Capital One. It is also called the “Kohl’s Charge” card. Users can apply for this credit card at Mykohlscard.com.
It can be used both online and in-store at Kohls. The card has a high variable APR, but it does not have an annual fee. So, consumers can move the balance from one month to another without paying interest.
The MyKohlscard Login portal is comparable to a virtual address book that allows you to manage and track your purchases. You can check the status of your order, look up the item’s description, and even determine whether a special offer is available in a particular city or state. Even payments can be made online, and best of all, there are no hidden fees!
Steps Of Resetting Credentials for Kohl’s Credit Card Login
By following the procedures below, you will be able to reset your credentials again in the event that you forget either your login or your password.
- Go to MyKohlsCharge Official Website at www.mykohlscard com.
- Now, click on Forgot username option.
- Enter your 12-digit Kohl’s credit card number.
- Enter the security phrase from the image on the screen.
- Click the Next to continue button.
- At last, follow the prompts to retrieve your MyKohlscard username.
Once the username is recreated successfully, it is necessary to reset the password.
For The Password
- Go to Your Kohl’s Credit Card Login Official Website at www.mykohlscard.com.
- On the page, click on the option – Forgot password.
- Enter your User Name (case sensitive) and not your email address.
- Enter the last four digits only of your social security number (SSN).
- Press Next to continue.
- Follow the prompts to reset your Kohl’s password.